Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Understanding Art

Whatto! Art lovers.....

Yesterday I went along to a local gallery........
....as I'd heard there was a new exhibition on display.
On my arrival I noticed that the Artist Ted Meyer was in attendance.
I made my way slowly through the exhibition......
.....looking closely at each of the paintings. 


One was a huge canvas that has black with yellow blobs of paint splattered all over it. 

The next painting was a murky gray color that had drips of brown paint streaked across it. 
At the end of the gallery I walked over to the artist and said, “Whatto! I'm Lord Noel and I'm afraid I really don’t understand your paintings at all.”

Ted Meyer smiled and replied “Well Lord Noel....I simply paint what I feel.... deep inside me,”


“I see" I retorted unconvincingly.....

......"Have you ever tried Alka-Seltzer?”

Tallyho!
What artist have you recently met and discussed art with?
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse