Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Agony Uncle

Whatto! Readers.....


Another week.....
....another GBP....
....and another edition of our Village rag races to the presses.....

This week I got a lovely letter from a confused husband - seeking my valuable advice.....

"Dear Lord Noel....
I am writing to you because I have reached a point where I can no longer understand my wife......
...and I am hoping you can advise me.

We were chatting away happily enough....
....when suddenly she went quiet on me.....
....and now refuses to talk to me at all!
I remember the conversation distinctly.......
....we were sitting quietly in bed reading when my wife suddenly looks over at me and asks:
"What would you do if I died?..... Would you get married again?"
"Definitely not!" I reply.
"Why not? Don't you like being married?" she responds.
"Of course I do," I say.
"Then why wouldn't you remarry?" asks my wife.
"Okay, okay, I'd get married again," I admit.
"You would?" the wife says with a hurt look.
I groan.....and decide to stop digging.
"Would  you live in our house?" my wife asks.
"Of course, this is a lovely house," I reply.
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?" my wife persists.
"Where else would we sleep?" I ask.
"Would you let her drive my car?"
"Probably, it's almost new," I respong....(that's when I answer her loudly to cover the sound of a high pitched fart).
"Would you replace my pictures with hers?" she asks.
"That would seem like the proper thing to do," I answer.
"Would you give her my jewelry?"
"No. I'm sure she'd want to use her own," I retort.
"Would she use my golf clubs?" my wife asks.
"No, she's left-handed." I say.....

And since then she hasn't said a word to me!......
Yours confusedly 
Alphonse Jamtart"

....and my response....

"Dear Alphonse,
You have been given a great and rare gift......indeed there are not many men who can induce prolonged silence in a woman.....Enjoy it while you can!
Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel"