Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Loan Shark

Whatto! Peeps....

Before going on a recent trip to Paris on business, I drove my Rolls-Royce to a well known London City bank and asked for an immediate loan of £5,000.
The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral.
"Here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," I said.

The loan officer promptly had the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and, after filling in a couple of compulsory forms, gave me the £5,000.

Two weeks later, I walked through the bank's doors and asked to settle up my loan and get my car back. "That will be £5,000 in principal, and £15.40 in interest," the loan officer said.
I wrote out a cheque and started to walk away.
"Wait, sir," the loan officer said. "You are Lord Noel! Why in the world would you need to borrow £5,000?" And I just smiled and replied...
........."Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce for two weeks in London....
.....and pay only £15.40?"


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel