Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Teaching me a lesson

Whatto! Peeps.....
Children can teach us sooooo much can't they?
I was asked to give a lesson to our local junior school, and I decided to teach the pupils about Canada - and we talked about the lifestyle and diet of the Inuits.
That led on nicely to what they each had for breakfast. 
 To add a spelling component, I asked each of them to spell their answers.
Susan put up her hand and said "I had an egg, 'E-G-G'."
 'Very good Susan', I said.
Peter said "I had toast 'T-O-A-S-T'."
'Excellent.' I beam.
Johnny, a small dishevelled lad, had his hand up and I called on him.
'I had fuck all', he said, 'F-U-C-K A-L-L'.
I was a bit shocked by this brusque response.....but, if it was true, I felt that I couldn't really scold Johnny answer......just the fact that it was rather rude.
Johnny went quiet...... and I turned the lesson to geography.....
I asked the students some rudimentary questions.
"Susan what's the Capital of Cananda?" I asked.
"Ottowa!" she quickly responded.
"Peter which ocean is off Canada 's east coast?"
"The Atlantic!" Peter exclaimed excitedly
Then I turned to Johnny........
....and remembering his previous response I decided to ask him something more taxing.....
"Johnny", I began, "Where is the Canadian border?"
Johnny pondered the question for quite some time, and finally says, "The Canadian boarder is in bed with my mother.......
......which is why I got fuck all for breakfast".
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel