Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ciao! Popey Baby

Whatto! Peeps...
Lord Noel here....


I am happy to report that His Holiness the Pope.....
.....says he had a wonderful time whilst here in the UK....
....and I would like to read to you a short note he sent me....

"Dear Lord Noel,
Once again I would like to express my sincere thanks for the gracious hospitality given to me by yourself and Lady Jacqueline at Virtual Manor. I can barely remember the first night after the fifth pint.....

....but I do remember having a great time singing Karaoke until the early hours! I think it was trying to hit those high notes in 'Like a Virgin' which finally finished me off.! I must say.... I felt a bit rough on the road the following morning....and the photos taken of me testify to that! Ha ha!


Please send my thanks also to young Paris who was also such good fun to be with. She is clearly as innocent of any wrong doings as the Catholic Church itself. 


If I wasn't the leader of one of the World's largest religions I would love to hang out with you more often. Try to get across to see us @VatCity asap!
Ciao Baby! Popey"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel