Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Getting Mileage

Whatto! Peeps....
Lord Noel here....



I found Lady Jacqueline chatting in our kitchen with a very good girlfriend of hers who seemed to be quite stressed for some reason.
I listened in, and heard that they were talking about cars....
...and when they saw that I was in the room, I was asked for some advice.
(As a man one automatically qualifies as an 'expert' in areas such as this)
Lady Jacqueline explained to me what the problem was......
..... "My friend here really needs to sell her car, but she's afraid no one will buy it because of it's high mileage of 150,000 miles".


After listening intently to her problem then I said to her, "I know this chap from the pub who may be able to help you. But I'm sorry to say that it’s almost definately entirely illegal.....you see he has told me that he has equipment which can turn back the odometer of cars....thus reducing the mileage."


The friend suddenly looked quite hopeful again and said, " I'll do anything."
So I gave her the phone number of this chap and everyone seemed to be much happier.
A week later this same lady friend bumped into Lady Jacqueline in town and Lady Jacqueline asked her "Have you sold your car yet?"
"Oh No!" The friend said, "Why would I want to sell a car.....
....with only 50,000 miles on the clock?!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline