Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Anniversary to us!

Whatto! Peeps....


We were at the lovely Beechwood Hotel at North Walsham today.....
....I was being treated to a wonderful six course lunch with my Lady wife for our Wedding Anniversary by my generous in-laws.


We sat in the wonderfully plush lounge bar as our table was being prepared and munched through the hors d'oeuvres with a delciously refreshing  bottle of Sauvignon blanc to wash them down with.
I always think of myself as a 'Social Drinker'.....
.....if someone says to me, "I'll have a drink." I say, "Social I!" 
As we sat in the lounge bar I heard a quiet voice say "Hey, nice tie!"......
I looked around but there was no-one there...... 
I looked to see where the various members of staff were......
....but they were all on the other side of the bar. 
"Hey! What a nice shirt!" the small voice said once more.....
I looked up quickly but again, there was still no-one about. 
"That's strange!" I thought and began looking for hidden loud speakers in the foliage of the various flower arrangments....when I suddenly heard the same tiny voice say "Hey! That's a really nice suit!" 
By this point I was quite confused.
I called the barman over and asked him "Where are those flattering voices coming from?"....
....and I realised when I'd finished my question that I sounded like someone who'd just escaped from somewhere much more secure.....
....so I added "I just thought it might be a member of staff saying nice things through a hidden speaker somewhere".....
"Oh no Lord Noel" he calmly replied.....
...."It's certainly not a member of our staff or a hidden speaker......
...in fact I think you'll find.......
.....it's the complimentary peanuts."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel