Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A New Position

Whatto! Peeps....


In the Pub last night I was having a drink and a chat with a few of the local chaps.....
...when one of them asked "Have you heard about the New Position called the 'Chilean Miner'?"
"No!?" we all answered in Unison.....
....(gathering closer so as to be able to hear all the juicy details)......
"Well..." he continued "I heard about it on TV and the other night I asked my wife if we could try the Chilean Miner position......
.....She asked me 'Is it the one where I go deep down the shaft and stay there until I need to come up for air?'.....
....and I told her, "No" ... it's the one where you clear off and I don't see you for four months!" ...

How we laughed......

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel