Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Palais de Roses

Whatto! Peeps....

The view from the dining room at Palais de Roses

Occasionally a night comes along which is enriching, both physically and mentally.....
....and Saturday night was one of those nights.

Palais de Roses during daylight

Lady Jacqueline and I were invited around to the Palais de Roses by her Ladyship for a wonderously delicious one pot meal that tasted so amazing I was overjoyed to have fresh bread to soak up all the tasty juices that remained.....

Yummedy yummedy yummedy!

....then more full bodied red wine was consumed (with just a hint of vanilla I noticed!).....
....and individual chocolate and ginger desserts.....more than enough for each of us......
....and the grand finalé began after a fanfare of introduction by Royal Household Trumpeters.....
....as the concluding Act was unveiled....
...an exquisite 15 year old Guyanan rum named 'El Dorado'.

"Well hello there!....Lovely to meet you!"

I was expecting a Morgans rum flavour but this baby is in a different world.....
...nay...a different planet!
The sweet yet subtle taste of sugar cane makes this little beauty...
.....sooooooooo smoooooooth.....
....so that after each descending mouthful...
....I'm sure I heard my throat whisper to me an emotional "Thank you!".
But the piéce de résistance was the conversation.....
.....we covered so much....
...and in sooooo much detail.....
....I was reminded that I was being privée to a situation that very few men ever witness......
....it was like being a member of the cast of Sex in the City!

"And then he got hold of it......and stretched it!"....

What an honour....
....and what a great night!
Thanks to all of you Darlings! Mwah! Mwah!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline