Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Worthwhile Tip

Whatto!
Lord Noel here....


We recently had some professional decorating done here at Virtual Manor and I was absolutely delighted with the work the painter had done.
"You did a great job." I said as I handed him the cash.
"And, in order to thank-you, here's an extra £80 tip!.......Please use it to take the wife out to dinner sometime"
"Why thank you very much Lord Noel!" he exclaimed delightedly and pocketing the cash, went happily on his way.
Later that night, our doorbell rang and I opened it to find the painter standing there.
"What's the matter, did you forget something?" I asked
"Nope." replied the painter. "I'm just here to take your misses out to dinner like you said".

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel