Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Men Can Fix ANYTHING!

Whatto! Peeps......
Look at my drill..........you know you want to.............

Some people say "Men are useless!"......
....and some people say "Lord Noel is totally useless!"
....but, in doing so, they are severely underestimating a Man's ability......
.....to get things done.
There have been times in my life when I have avoided DIY like the plague...
...and so far, I've haven't contracted the Plague - so my system WORKS!....
But I recently decided to face up to the many DIY challenges which have been stacking up before me....
.....DIY challenges created by friends and family......
.....and in facing and overcoming these challenges, I have gained some valuable insights into a hitherto unknown part of my wondrous personality!
And who knows?......
I MAY soon become known....
......as Lord Fixer!
Here are just SOME of the jobs I've tackled!...

Job 1 - 'Larger TV Cabinet modification'
Job 2 - 'Constructing a waterproof Satellite system'
Job 3 - 'Creating a cheap shelf support system'
And now you can forget about needing to use a Mechanic!.....
....my new-found skills have allowed me to carry out the following complex modifications to mechanically propelled vehicles......
.....probably known to you 'Non-mechanics' as 'CARS'......

Job 4 - 'Quick and simple broken seat belt remedy'

Job - 5 ' In-car stereo upgrade'

Job 6 - 'Foolproof exhaust support system'

Job 7 - 'Eye level Sat Nav system'

Job 8 - 'Wiper system - with manual over-ride'

Job 9 - 'Right hand drive conversion kit'
As my confidence grew......
.....I turned my DIY skills to 'lifestyles enhancements'.....

Job 10 - 'The portable hotplate'

Job 11 - 'The multifunctional cooler cabinet'

Job 12 - 'The Baby Feeder'

Job 13 - One I'm particularly proud of.... 'The Foon'

Job 14 - 'Plug securing mechanism'

Job 15 - 'The Porta-Potty'
 And finally my 'Piece d'resistance'.....

Job 16 - 'The Electricity Generator'
Right.......
.....what's next?

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel