Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lord Noel Says "Spring Has Sprung!"

Whatto! Peeps.....

The sap is finally rising, and after a couple of weeks of this lovely sunny weather I think we can safely say that Spring has arrived!....
And what better way to enjoy the beginning of Spring.....
.....than by getting out in the open air with a few so called 'weirdos'?

I celebrated it in style in a public house beer garden over several pints of real ale.....
......with a bunch of Morris Dancers......
Yes....I'm glad to say that this old tradition is still alive and well....
....thanks to this dedicated band of fun loving eccentrics.

Brave, British people.... Citizens of This United Kingdom..... who are prepared to set aside some of their valuable spare time to keep this ancient custom going.....
....and although some may say it is a quirky and odd way to spend your day....
...I can honestly say that it really is bally good fun!
And I know......
....because Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen..
.....I was there.

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel