Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lord Noel's advice to Claustrophobics

Whatto! Peeps..

I have a love of open spaces and can also endure small spaces too.
This may be as a direct result of my expert training whilst attached to the Special Forces Regiment during my time at the Foreign office...
...or it could be because I used to like to shut myself in the small cupboard under the sink...
...pretending that I'd run orf - thereby worrying the life out of my dear Mamma.
Either way I decided to share this special tip regarding overcoming the fear of closed spaces for those people who are otherwise known as Claustrophobics:
You can reduce your likelihood of panic in small spaces like lifts by always carrying with you a pair of binoculars and looking at the world through the wrong end.

You're welcome!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel