Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Having a wine

Whatto! Winos.....


This weekend one of our local hotels ran a 'wine and cheesy' night......
....which I attended with my lovely Lady wife.
There were a number of wonderful cheeses available for tasting....


....and several wines on offer for the night.
To set the scene they were also playing as much cheesy music as possible.
So everything was in place for a lovely night.
We were aware that the invitations also encouraged attendees to adopt fancy dress wherever possible....
....and although some people seemed to think that putting on sunglasses or a hat constituted 'Fancy Dress'.....
...there were others who entered into the true spirit of the event.
As I looked around the excited guests I noticed that there was a Thunderbird.....


....and Batman and Robin too!


But it was the DJ dressed as a Nun who I finally had to talk to.....


.....I introduced myself, saying "Whatto! Sister DJ.......I'm Lord Noel....
....I wonder if I could ask you something that I've always wanted to ask a Nun?"
"Of course! Fire away!"  he replied.....
" I just wondered" I continued......
...."If you believe in cheeses?"

Tallyho!
What have you asked of a Nun recently?
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse