Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Expressing myself

Whatto!
Lord Noel here....
 Some years ago I decided to explore Eastern Europe alone.
During my journey I booked a ride on an Intercontinental train service known as 'The Oriental Express' which travels through Turkey.
It was to involve several overnighters so I booked myself a sleeper carriage.
 As I climbed on board the Express with my trusty leather suitcase in my hand.....

 ....I strolled through the beautiful carriages and corridors to find my sleeping compartment.
 Eventually I found it, but inside I also found that a woman I'd never met before was also booked into the same sleeping carriage as me!
 After the initial embarrassment, and a realisation that this was apparently 'quite normal' for Continental people, I decided to try to get some well deserved sleep; the woman taking a bed one side of the carriage, whilst I had the other one.
In the middle of the night the woman suddenly sat up and leaning over from her bunk, spoke down to me....
...(women sometimes did that then as it was before I became a Lord)....
.... "I'm sorry to bother you" she said, "but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."

I looked blearily across at her from my bunk and said, with a glint in my eye "I've got a better idea ... let's pretend we're married!"

The woman giggled softly for a moment, then added "Okay!...Why not?".

"Good," I replied.......

...."Get your OWN blanket!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel