Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Two reptiles walk into a bar.....

Whatto! Peeps....
 My wife and I were on holiday in Barbados when a man entered the local bar holding a frog and an iguana. He set them down on the bar and said to the bartender, "I bet you $1000 that my frog here can sing any song you can think of."
"Ok," laughed the bartender. "How 'bout 'Blue Moon'?"
My good Lady wife and I looked on in a bemused state as the man whispered something to the frog...
 ...(which I immediately recognised as a red-eyed tree frog)....
....and the frog bally well started singing blue moon!
We all agreed that it was possibly the most amazing natural experience....
...since David Attenboroughs 'Life on Earth' programme....
"That is truly amazing," said the bartender as he reluctantly slapped down $1000 on the bar.
The man snatched up the cash eagerly and then added "I'll bet ya another $1000 that my iguana here can do that too."
 The barman laughed loudly "Ok, well I now believe a frog can do that, but not the iguana too. You're on!....
....Have him sing the Star Spangled Banner."
The man bent over and whispered something to the iguana.....
.....and it opened it's tiny little mouth, and in a thin high voice....
....sung the Star Spangled Banner!
We all clapped loudly at this second amazing spectacle!
As the bartender handed over another $1000, a businessman came up....
.....and said, "I just saw that iguana singing - and I was amazed! I want to buy it for $100,000."
The owner paused for a second or two as the bar fell silent....
....then he beamed an enormous smile and said "Ok!".....
...there were cheers all round as the owner exchanged the iguana for the money and, as the businessman left, he bought everyone in the bar a drink....including myself and Lady Jacqueline.
Cheers!

The bartender served the man with a concerned look on his face "What are you nuts?!" he asked.....
....."You could have made millions with that iguana!"
"It's okay! the man winked "The iguana can't sing!......
......The frog's a ventriloquist!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel