Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The write words

Whatto! Peeps....

An English teacher we know is carrying out extra tuition to children in their home during the holidays.
She told me that she was doing an exercise with three children, Roland, Katie and Melissa last week....
....she asked them all to think of a phrase in which they could use the word "contagious".
Melissa gets up and says, "Last year I got the measles and my mum said it was contagious."

"Well done, Melissa," says the teacher. "Can anyone else think of one?"
Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says when I laugh - it makes her want to laugh too!....she says it's contagious!"

"Well done, Katie," says the teacher. "How about you Roland?"
Roland jumps up and proudly says, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a 2-inch brush....

....and my dad says it will take the contagious."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel