Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lord Noel Rocks!...Again!

Whatto! Peeps...

So it finally arrived!
The High Voltage Rock Festival in Victoria Park London took place last weekend...
...and yours truly was there too....






...to lie in the sunshine...

...and stand amongst all the head bangers...




...listening to Rock at it's most live...
It was the first time I'd been but I will definitely be going again...
...the more mature patrons making this a friendly and welcoming gig to be part of.
Of the three main stages I spent most time around the Prog Rock stage...









...although I headed over to watch some of the acts at the Main stage too.
I had a short look at the Thrash Metal stage...
...but it's really not my thing.
By the end of the day I'd consumed several take aways...




...and pints of beer...
...they had these brilliant back packs with chilled beer in that you serve through a nozzle...


...and IDEAL XMAS PRESENT for someone special!
And although I'd had a few...
..I definitely wasn't seeing things when this group of Morris Dancers rocked on up to the beer tent and did their thing!




Proof (if it was needed) that Morris Dancing is VERY Rock n Roll!
The last act on was Dream Theater who did a great set...




And as I finally dragged my swollen and blistered feet away to the nearest tube station...
...my heart felt good....
...it was a rocking good day!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel